Surya Ram Meditation Retreats, sponsored by CRS, are designed to provide deep rest to the mind and physiology. Participants find these retreats to be a source of rejuvenation and inspiration. The power of Surya Ram Meditation increases exponentially when practiced in a group.
On some days when the group is down in rounds, Michael Mamas lectures on the nature of existence, the essence of spirituality, and the phenomenon of expanding consciousness. He readily invites and answers all questions to promote a greater understanding of life and the world we live in.
Surya Ram Meditation Retreats are conducted in The Visitor Center at Mount Soma in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains near Asheville, NC. They offer everyone a way to de-stress, while enhancing vitality and mental clarity.
Detailed CRS retreat registration is handled by www.mountsoma.org. Go to CRS Surya Ram Meditation Retreat registration.
If you haven’t done so already, please learn the Surya Ram Meditation before attending a retreat.
- Practice the Surya Ram Meditation twice daily for two months.
- Then, practice the Surya Ram Meditation with the advanced technique twice daily for a month.
Upcoming Meditation Retreats
- Summer Retreat: July 18-25, 2016
- Summer Retreat Weekend: July 22-25, 2016
- Mother Divine Retreat: October 1-10, 2016
- Mother Divine Retreat Weekend: October 7-10, 2016