At the heart of Mount Soma is the Visitor Center, built by CRS with the help of a generous grant from the Germeshausen Foundation. Carefully created and employing Vastu design, the Visitor Center functions as a beautiful and harmonious community center as well as a venue for educational programs and spiritual growth activities.
Mount Soma Visitor Center Activities:
- Morning/evening meditations and meditation retreats. The power of meditation multiplies exponentially when practiced in a group setting.
- Surya Ram Classes taught by Michael Mamas, as well as seminars, lectures and courses held year-round.
- Multi-cultural Visitor Center
Visitor Center projects in the planning stage:
- Display Center for visitors
- Informational day for children
Future Visitor Center projects:
- Online courses
- Mount Soma Vedic University library
- Satellite meditation centers
We encourage you to give and get involved.